Not only does the Canadian Chefs’ Congress offer some of the most exotic locations in Canada, we always deliver on the following wonderful benefits:
• Three 14 course roaming tasting menus prepared by more than 50 top Canadian chefs
• All beverages (more than 40 wineries and breweries featured)
• 2 full breakfasts prepared by NSCC Culinary students
• Camping accommodations (full service available)
• Musical entertainment featuring multiple Juno nominee Sarah Harmer and many others
• Keynote Speakers Michael Ableman and David Cohlmeyer
• 11 educational workshops featuring leading food educators, activists, chefs, and food producers
• All-Clad Cook Off with the winner taking home a set of D5 cookware worth $1,000
• Welcome bag with great souvenirs and information
• All the memories, camaraderie and sharing of ideas that only the Canadian Chefs’ Congress can deliver!
Please Join Us! Special events tickets are available by clicking the links on the main page.
Group and package deals are available for even more value.